Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TMI Period.

Having PCOS, something I have to deal with are irregular periods. I think most people are aware that they go hand in hand. I'm used to going months without having a cycle and except for the infertility issues, that's fine by me.

That's why, when I was craving the brownies and all that sugar earlier this month, I didn't make the connection to PMS. But then my cycle started about a week after the emotional roller coaster slowed down. I'm still dealing with some issues, but for the most part, I think things are slowly improving.

Generally, with PCOS, cycles can be triggered by even the slightest weight loss. So I wasn't surprised that I had a regular period at the beginning of this year. But then when everything went to pot in May, they stopped. But maybe this month's was a sign that I'm getting back on track. I've done well these last few weeks. I'm not necessarily eating things that are great for me, but I am eating less.

I've been avoiding the scale recently. I know I haven't gained or loss much because my clothes are fitting the same. But I am holding out hope that the number I see at my next weigh-in will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment