Saturday, May 01, 2010

Brief Hiatus

In case you've missed it, there's a new post on my other blog which will fill you in on why I haven't been around the last few days. And why it will be difficult for me to be around for the next few days as well.

But I am trying my best to stay "on the wagon." I've been very aware of what I've been eating. I'm tracking my food daily. And I'm listening to Dr. Colbert's audio book when I get the chance.

I think if I can continue to eat healthy through this ordeal than it will prove how dedicated I am to changing my life. If anything good can come out of this, there's that.

Be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. just checked out your other blog & became a follower there too. I am so sorry about your cousin's little girl. :( i just am going to be praying for her. I think if i lost my child or my husband i would have to be sedated too...i just can't imagine the grief. :( I'm praying for all of you!

    As far as the weightloss, just do what you can. Eat healthy & drink lots of water but if you eat something you shouldn't, i wouldn't worry about it. You have a LOT else going on.

    ReplyDelete