Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A two pound loss......what?!?!

I don't deserve the two pound lost I reported for last week. I didn't exercise. I didn't eat right. I didn't do anything that was good for me.

I seriously don't know how I still managed a loss. Maybe I didn't do anything overly wrong that would create a gain.

Basically, I'm maintaining. I've been in this same weight range for a long time now. Over a year or more, I think.

But I don't want to maintain. I want to LOSE! I need to start exercising and stop eating junk food at work. These are my two biggest obstacles.

On another note, my friend and I are no longer calling each other every weekend. We never really got started. It only lasted like 2 weeks. So there goes that support system. But it's so hard when she's 6 hours away. We can't work out together like we used to anymore.

I'm all alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment