Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tools To Help

I joined an online weight loss community called Calorie Count. I created a profile and actually typed out my current weight. I posted in an introduce yourself section. I even started tracking my food.

I hope to use it much more often. It has a section for tracking your activity and your weight loss. Plus there are recipes and such on there as well. The great thing about it is that it's all free! That, along with the weight watchers point calculator that I found online, and my friend's help, I'm hoping to keep myself in line.

I also bookmarked some other great sites for recipes. I hope that by planning out my meals, I will be able to restrict my calorie intake. Not buying snack foods at the grocery store will certainly help.

I really need this to be my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment