Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Minor Setback

So....I was doing really great for a total of 4 hours. I did all the research online. My lunch was within my point range and I had lots of good intentions.

I came home and moved the coffee table out of the way, so I could pull out Wii Fit. I moved the exercise bike into a more usable position. And I changed into comfy clothes that I could work out in.

But things went down hill from there. Instead of starting right away, I sat down at the computer. Big mistake! I was only going to look at a few blogs before getting started. Unfortunately, I landed on a page that showed pictures of these yummy looking cupcakes in ice cream cones.
That made me remember the ice cream in the fridge. It was bought before I really wanted to try going on a diet. So I made an ice cream cone. After that, it was like, "well I've already messed up, so I may as well enjoy it. I'll start tomorrow." I had a huge bowl of cereal and then later ate some Ramen.

Now I'm sitting here feeling stuffed to the gills. And I hate myself for it. Every time I try to limit myself, I end up going all out. I hate the restriction, so I sabotage myself.

I hope I can pick myself up after this setback. I'd like to get on track tomorrow. I don't want to keep making excuses for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment