Friday, March 19, 2010

March Difficulties

March has been a difficult month for me. I feel like I'm sliding backwards instead of moving forward. I've lost a little bit of weight, little being the key word. It would be more, but I've flip flopped a bit.

I guess it's getting hard for me to lose weight. I'm going to have to really try now instead of just letting it happen on it's own. When we first started the Atkins diet, it was great. The pounds were just falling off. But changing our eating habits isn't enough any more.

I need to start exercising more than I do currently. And since the weather is nice now, there is little excuse. I need to find the motivation to get outside and burn some calories. But I'm not in that mind-set yet. I know this needs to be a lifestyle change, but it's happening so SLOWLY....it's very frustrating.

Where do you find the motivation to continue when things are crawling at a snail's pace?

No comments:

Post a Comment