Monday, March 01, 2010

February 2010 Weigh In

To continue yesterday's post....

Despite the horrid week, when I stepped on the scale, the number read 298.5!

So for the month of February, I lost about 8 pounds. Which is good, but not as good as January, when I lost 12 pounds. But a total loss of 20 pounds is awesome! I'm so happy. I'm finally starting to notice the weight coming off; my jeans are starting to feel looser.

I think this is the first time I've been under 300 for over 2 years. So, it's a major accomplishment. My DH reached his first mini-goal as well, so we're going to celebrate by buying books from Amazon!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting under 300 lbs.! I bet you must feel fantastic. :) I remember hitting that milestone, back in the fall before I had my gastric bypass surgery, and it was such an amazing feeling.

    Now you have to keep going! You already know the drill, but set small goals, don't beat yourself up if you slip up, etc. You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! I feel great. My biggest obstacle at this point is a lack of patience. I want the weight off NOW! So I'm trying to focus on mini-goals and NSV. I want this to be a lifestyle change, not a diet.

    ReplyDelete