Thursday, July 09, 2009

Weigh - Ins

A new feature on the blog today is the reporting of my current weight. I felt that maybe putting it down where it stayed as a reminder would help me to keep focused.

As anyone can see, I gained 5 pounds after my first week of recording. That was awful! I knew it was coming though. Whenever I try to restrict myself, this happens. I sabotage myself.

Thankfully, I lost some of that weight the next week. So far this week, things haven't been going so great in the exercise department, but I'm still trying to watch what I eat. The biggest change I've made is the amount of water I'm drinking.

I've increased my water intake by 100%! I never drank it before, but now it's what I drink most of the time. And I've stopped drinking pop. That was hard at first; I have caffeine withdrawal headaches, but now I'm much better!

Here's to the little changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment